1. Vipper B. R. Introduction to Art History Studies. 3rd ed. Moscow: V. Shevchuk, 2008. — 368 p. (in Russian).
2. India. Jewels that Conquered the World. U. Balakrishnan, O. Vecherina, L. Peshekhonova, L. Skarisbrik. E. Scherbina (Comp.), O. Vecherina (Ed.). Moscow, Indian-Russian Jewelry Fund, 2014. — 428 p. (in Russian).
3. Krasnokutskaya M. A. Jewelry of the Art Deco Epoch in France. Context, Specifics, Artists. Moscow: Buki Vedi, 2014. — 120 p. (in Russian).
4. Starodub T. H. Islamic World. Artistic Culture of the 7th–17th Centuries. Moscow: Vostochnaya Literatura, 2010. — 254 c. (in Russian).
5. Cartlidge B. Twentieth-Сentury Jewelry. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1985. — 238 p.
6. Flores J., Vassallo e Silva N. Goa and the Great Mughal. New York: Scala, 2011. — 240 p.
7. Haidar N., Stewart C. A. Treasures from India. Jewels from Al Thani Collection. New York: The Metropolitan Art Museum, 2015. — 144 p.
8. Keene M., Kaoukji S. Treasury of the World; Jeweled Arts of India in the Age of the Mughals. London: Thames & Hudson in association with the al-Sabah Collection, 2001. — 160 p.
9. Michell G. The Majesty of Mughal Decoration: The Art and Architecture of Islamic India. London: Thames & Hudson, 2007. — 288 p.
10. Nadelhoffer H. Cartier: Jewelers extraordinary. New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc publishers, 1984. — 312 p.
11. Possémé E. Art Deco Jewelry. Modernist Masterworks and their Makers. ‒ London: Thames & Hudson, 2009. — 256 p.
12. Rudoe J., Cartier 1900–1939. – Harry N. Abrams, New York, 1997. – 344 p.
13. Snowman A. K. Fabergé, Lost and Found: The Recently Discovered Jewelry Designs from the St. Petersburg Archives. London: Thames & Hudson, 1993. — 176 p.
14. Stronge S. Cartier and the East. Jewelry Studies. 2001. No. 9. Pp. 65–77.
15. Stronge S. Jewels for the Mughal Court. The Victoria&Albert Album – 1986. No. 5. Pр. 308–317.
16. Stronge S., Ferrari A., Whalley J. Bejewelled Treasures: The Al-Thani Collection. London: Victoria and Albert museum, 2015. — 176 p.
17. Untracht O. Traditional Jewelry of India. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1997. — 430 p.
18. Interview with Ulla Tillander-Gudenielm, a hereditary expert on Faberge, the author of a number of books dedicated to his work, a member of the expert council of the Faberge Museum. The date of the interview is 03/07/2017. Personal archive of the author.
19. Interview with Susan Stronge, Curator of the Southeast India Department of the Victoria and Albert Museum, author of monographs and articles on Mughal jewelry. The date of the interview 09.03.2017. Personal archive of the author.
20. Interview with David Warren, Christie’s Lead Specialist. The date of the interview is 03/10/2017. Personal archive of the author.
21. Interview with Kieran McCarthy, Director of the Royal Jewelry House and Wartski Antique Shop, Fabergé Specialist. Date of interview 11.04.2017. Personal archive of the author.